Monday, September 07, 2026

September Releases

I just listed my new releases for September.  

One of my elegant, Victorian style Christmas Stocking patterns with beautiful red poinsettias and holly.  A lattice-work background worked in Kreinik gold braid adds a touch of sparkle.

Kitty And Me Designs by Pamela Kellogg

 

 I'm really liking mandalas these days so I did this pretty Poinsettia design.

Kitty And Me Designs by Pamela Kellogg
The geometric poinsettias are surrounded by pretty blue snowflakes.  Worked entirely in full cross stitches so it's easy to stitch!

I've completed the 12 month series of Colorful Cats.  This is November:

Kitty And Me Designs by Pamela Kellogg
She features tiny pumpkins and vines along with patches of gingham which everyone seems to love these days.  Those blue eyes will melt you heart!

And now, for the Grand Finale of 12 months series.  This is December:

Kitty And Me Designs by Pamela Kellogg

Does she look like a Christmas Tree or what?!!  She surrounded by red ornaments and golden stars!

All are now available here:  kittyandme.etsy.com

Don't forget, I no longer offer printed pattern leaflets.  All listings in my store are for PDF Downloads only.  If you prefer printed patterns, please contact your favorite needlework retails shops.  Many stock my patterns or will order them for you. 

Have a wonder Labor Day everyone!

 

No comments:

Add This To

Related Posts with Thumbnails