Saturday, September 26, 2026

New Mystery Stitch-Along? Please read!


Hi everyone!
 
I’ve been sitting at my computer a lot lately, thinking about doing something a little different. I enjoy doing the Mystery Stitch-Along's but there's a lot of techie work on my end doing it thru Etsy and Facebook. 
 
To kick things off, I'm thinking of doing a 3-Part Winter Mystery Stitch-Along that finishes up by February 1st. Then we could start a new one for Spring.
 
I’m also thinking about starting a "Pattern of the Month Club". They would be small designs, maybe 60 X 60 or 75 X 75 stitches, where members get a brand-new, exclusive PDF chart from me on the 1st of every month. They would be exclusive to members until the series is complete and then I would release them to my regular outlets.
 
To make things easier for me and you, I would do this thru Patreon. 
 
Don't worry—I will still keep adding new patterns to my Etsy shop and retail shops just like always! This club is just a fun way and an easy way to do stitch-alongs and some new "monthly designs". I'm still working out the details but before I jump in, I wanted to ask you all first: Would you be interested in a monthly club like this?
 
Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Add This To

Related Posts with Thumbnails