Thursday, September 24, 2026

October Releases - Folk Art Samplers

I can't believe that Summer is over and it's Autumn now.  I love the Fall season but I'm not thrilled with what comes after it!

You might know that I started designing in 1989, working with magazines and manufacturers.  This made me a rather prolific designer as I had to adapt to what publishers were asking for.  To this day, I'm grateful for that because now, I can work in many different styles of design and I never get bored.

My current interests are folk art samplers rather than the more realistic, heavily shaded designing that I did years ago.  I've always loved samplers, and have stitched many over the years so now I'm turning my focus towards a more simplistic adaptation of my ideas.  Still colorful!  But more geometric.

With that said, I have 4 new releases for October.  I hope you like them!

Designed by Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs
A Cardinal Christmas features a majestic red cardinal perched atop a festive holly topiary arrangement.

Designed by Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs 
A Partridge In a Pear Tree was inspired by the classic Christmas carol.  This elegant folk art design
features a stylized blue partridge perched atop a golden pear topiary. 
 
Designed by Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs
A Blue Christmas Tree was inspired by the Elvis song.  I was thinking about my mom.  She loved Elvis
and she loved Christmas.   This design features a beautifully geometric tree growing from an ornate blue
urn, topped with a sweet little blue songbird. 
 
Designed by Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs
A Peaceful Christmas Night was inspired by the deer that I see in my yard almost every day.  This elegant design features a majestic brown deer silhouette standing peacefully between two green pine trees. The background is filled with blue and purple snowflakes and the entire design is surrounded by geometric borders. 
 
You may have heard that I no longer stock printed leaflets in my store.  All patterns are now available only as PDF download files.  With the cost of Etsy fees and shipping, it just isn't cost effective.
 
If you prefer printed pattern leaflets, please visit any of the retail needlework shops.  Many carry my patterns and if they don't, I'm sure the will be happy to order them for you. 
 
You can these and my entire collection at Kitty And Me Designs on Etsy.
Be sure to use Coupon Code:  STITCH1 










No comments:

Add This To

Related Posts with Thumbnails