Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 02, 2022

Crazy Quilt Trinket Block

I pieced another block for the McHenry Landmark Crazy Quilt but I haven't started stitching on it yet.  Instead, I felt like playing with some glittery beads and sequins.  I wish the sparkle showed up better!


 

You might remember, I started a Trinket Quilt a few years ago.  I had all sorts of little things that I've been saving all my life and thought it would be a nice way to display them.

The little Bluebird on this block is a Mill Hill beaded pin that I made for my aunt years ago.  After she passed away, my cousin gave back to me the things that I made for my aunt.  So I have more of those little Mill Hill pins to include on this quilt.

These blocks are 6 inches square.  I have no idea how many blocks there will be because I have a lot of things to use.

Many of the blocks can be seen in my book Crazy Quilt Inspiration.

When I have a some time, I'll put a JPEG together with all the blocks I have so far.  I think there's 40 something now.

3 comments:

Warm Quilts said...

What a wonderful way to display all of your magical, glittery trinkets. I look forward to following along and seeing the progress.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! Such a colourful quilts . May your year be as pretty and colourful!

diamondc said...

Happy New Year Pamela: Wow these are beautiful Blocks, what fun to add trinkets and beads.

Happy New Year
Catherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails