Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Exclusive Colorful Cat - Sapphire

I've completed another exclusive Colorful Cat!  This is Sapphire and she's available only from Stytching Country:


I still have quite a ways to go on these.  There are a lot of cross stitch shops and I really want to help them either stay on their feet or get back on their feet.  It's really fun to do this too.  The shop owners are so happy to have their own special cat design and stitchers get to check out shops that they probably never heard of.  It's win/win for everyone!!

I will have 2 new cats ready for my own Etsy store next week and I have to get going on the Autumn issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly so there's a lot of great stuff coming!!

1 comment:

Julierose said...

I have never done counted cross stitch--only stamped regular embroidery cross stitching. If you don't mind my asking, what would you recommend as a starter? I love your Cat patterns but I am sure they would be way too advanced...thanks Julierose

Related Posts with Thumbnails