Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, May 11, 2020

Exclusive Colorful Cat - Delightful

I've been on a mission to help the retail needlework stores through this crisis.  Honestly, I don't even want to talk about the crisis anymore.  The radio and television beat it like an old rug!  But I want to help the shops so I've been doing exclusive Colorful Cats.

Meet Delightful:

Delightful is exclusive to Needleworker's Delight located in New Jersey.

I've known and worked with Jim the owner for many, many years. I tried to work Jim's cat in the colors of his store.

This is first Colorful Cat that I done for a dark colored fabric.  I think there will be a few more since the dark background really makes the cat pop!!

So if you're collecting the Colorful Cats, contact Jim at Needleworker's Delight for this one!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

This is wonderful that you are doing this for the needlework shops! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails