Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 26, 2018

Another Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Cross Stitch Pattern Re-Published

I'm still working on getting my older cross stitch patterns re-published.  It's a little a tedious but one by one, I'm getting them done and making them available again.

Today I have Amidst The Poinsettia Christmas Ornament.  This was my ornament for the 2002 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue:

If you missed out on this one, he's available in my Etsy shop as both a professionally printed pattern leaflet or as an Instant Digital PDF Download.

http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails