Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 04, 2018

Victoria White Cat In Hat Cross Stitch Pattern

I've just rereleased my beautiful Victoria Cross Stitch pattern.  This design was based on my beloved Lucy who passed away back in February of this year.

The pattern is available again as a professionally printed pattern leaflet or as an Instant Digital PDF Download:





My cross stitch patterns are all available in my Etsy shop:  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Marsha Jaramillo said...

This is such a cute blog. I use blogger and would love to know where you found such a pretty template. Do you mind sharing with me?
thanks,
Marsha

I love Shabby Lane Shops too. Catherine is a very giving person.

Related Posts with Thumbnails