Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 19, 2018

The Gingerbread Man and Christmas Cardinal Christmas Ornaments Cross Stitch Patterns

I'm keeping myself busy with some of my older cross stitch patterns.  I've just made my Christmas Cardinal design available again:

This was my ornament design for the 2000 issue of The Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue.

The Gingerbread Man is also available again:

This was my 2003 ornament design for JCS.

Both are available in my Etsy shop as professionally printed pattern leaflets and as instant digital PDF downloads.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails