Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Halloween Home Decor

My mom always makes me laugh.  Not just because she has a good sense of humor and is a really funny person, but because she has a few eccentricities.  For example, my mom does not care much for Halloween.  She loves the Fall season, but she just doesn't like the day.  However, she loves cute little Haunted Houses.  So much so, that when she found the embroidery pattern of this Halloween Haunted House, she had to stitch it:

Is this too cute or what?!!!!  Mom embellished this pillow with beads, buttons and charms and hand crocheted trim. 

I've never been into the Haunted House this but I love Halloween!  I go more for the cute little pumpkins though.  Here's are my finished Halloween Crazy Quilt Door Hangings:

The little cross stitch designs in the centers are from my Elegant Crazy Quilt Sentiments For Crazy Quilting Book.  All of these do-dads are available in my Etsy shop.

I'm almost finished with my Crazy Quilt Christmas purse.  I just have to sew the trim on the bottom and add the snap.  As soon as it's finished, I'll post photos.

My current stitching project are some Crazy Quilt Clutch Purses.  I sewed up 4 of them last week in pretty colors so I'll post photos of those soon as well.

For now, the Cubs are playing the Cardinals.  Yes, I'm sure the Cubs will lose but that's okay.  Baseball is baseball.  I'm off to watch the game and stitch!


2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

that Haunted House scene is the BEST! I love spooky Halloween. With the weather being as crazy as it is, Halloween doesn't seem too far off.

Tell your mom I love her pillow.

So disgusted that Jeff and Jason have gone to the A's. At least they went somewhere that has sluggers.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm with your Mom....Halloween doesn't turn my crank either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails