Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Seasonal Door Hangers Are Done!

I worked on the list of Crazy Quilt Artists some more today so be sure to check out the Crazy Quilting Resources tab at the top of my blog.  Follow the links for beautiful CQ eye candy!  Next week I'll be working on the Crazy Quilt Supply Resources.  If I'm missing anyone, just email me your name and link and I'll gladly add you to the list.

For now, I have my latest batch of Seasonal Door Hangers to share:




All are available in my Etsy shop.

Well, I've been sitting here at the computer for 6 hours so I'm off to make some dinner and watch the Cubs game.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Very nice door hangers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails