Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Crazy Quilt Supplies

I've been busy working on my Crazy Quilt Resources list.  I added a few more crazy quilters to the list of artists and I started on the Crazy Quilt Supplies list.  If there are any artists that I missed or any CQ supply sites that you order from or would like me to include, drop me an email and I'll add them later this week.

I still have a lot of things to add so I'm just doing it a little bit at a time.

This morning, I sewed up my Halloween Pillow so I'll do the hand finishing on that later today.  For now, I've been stitching on this Crazy Quilt Christmas Purse:

I'm going to have to run up to JoAnn's for some purse handles for this one. I don't think I have any extras in my stash now.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Hey Pam?....does this amazing list of vendors for us to drool over happen to come along with lottery winnings too? My wish list is now a mile long!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails