Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

White Peacock Purse

We had more snow last night and more is expected tonight into tomorrow.  This has been some Winter!  And I sure do hope that we're coming to the end of it!  Thankfully, the sun is out now. 

My White Peacock Purse is coming along.  I started doing some beading on it this morning:

The lime green patch on the left was just a little too intense so I added a lace overly on part of it which tones it down a bit.  The trim along the edge is a ribbon type yarn, gathered and hand sewn down.

Here are a couple of close ups of the beaded seams I was working on this morning:


I finished up a couple of pretty little Easter Bunny Brooches yesterday.  I'll have photos of those this coming week.  And mom made a few Easter door hangers so I'll share those this week as well.


1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love the purple/green combination you're using. After all my current work with black, I'm craving more colour!

Related Posts with Thumbnails