Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Peacock Purse Almost Done!

I just finished sewing up my Peacock Purse:

All I have left to do is to hand sew the trims to the purse.  I'll do that later today and then post a final photo tomorrow.

I was going to start another purse since I have one more sewn up but decided to do a few of my little cat dolls for now instead.  I'm going to be doing a craft show later in the Spring and a few new cat dolls might go over well.  I mean, who doesn't like cats?  LOL!!!

Anyway, I had a few cat doll blocks all sewn up in my stash so I pulled them out this morning and will start stitching on those next.

In other news, I'd like to invite you to stop by again this evening for a big and very exciting announcement!!!  Well, I'm excited and I hope you will be too!  I'm bouncing off the walls here!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails