Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, November 04, 2013

Have You Ever Been To France?

I've been stitching away and finished another project.  Well, I finished stitching it:

I'll finish this into a pretty Cottage style pillow with some lace around the outside.  My plan is to sew it up tomorrow afternoon.  The image is from a vintage Christmas card.  Can you find the little snowman?  It's a little Mill Hill charm. 

I also finished up my Peacock Purse:

This is a Christmas gift for my mom.  She'll have a cow I'm sure!  She keeps telling me that she wants one but she wouldn't use it because it might get dirty so I'm not to make her one.  Yeah, right!  You can ask my mom, I never do what I'm told!  Ha, ha, ha!  I'll let you know what she says on Christmas when she opens the package!

If you've never been to France, you might enjoy a visit to Allie's blog.  She recently won a trip to France from The DMC Corporation!  There are awesome photos on her blog:


Be sure to read Part 1 of Touring The DMC Factory first.

And Part 2 of The DMC Factory is here.

I was so taken with all the wonderful photos from DMC's archives.  I love history.  Esp. needlework history so getting to see DMC's factory through Allies experience has been wonderful for me!  I hope you enjoy it too!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wouldn't it have been fun to tag along on Allie's trip? I think I would get lost in those archives and wouldn't surface for months!

Montrue said...

Hello Pamela.
Again you blow me away with your talent.... Love,love your work!
I can't wait to see what you are
creating next time.
Shall visit soon again.
Hugs,
Monika

Related Posts with Thumbnails