Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Crazy Quilt Christmas Pillow

I've been on the go all day but managed to sew up and finish my Pink Crazy Quit Christmas Pillow:

The little Victorian House is from a vintage Christmas card.  You probably all know that this is a favorite of mine.  Why?  Because it's pink!!!  Mary Anne, did you know I like pink?  LOL!!!

5 comments:

Wanda Maria said...

Very nice - as always!!! I love the pink Christmas theme!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

LOL - NO, I had NO clue you like pink!!! However would I have figured that out? btw - love the use of the old Christmas card. I've seen the treasures you've been collecting on your pin board - some real beauties.

Julierose said...

i love your little pillow--so Christmassy! hugs, Julierose

Judy S. said...

Our little Sophia loves pink and purple although lately she's been talking about Tinkerbell green. Cute pillow, and I love your mom's snowmen, too.

NickiLee said...

Hi Pam, I know I've said it many times before but this is my favorite! How sweet and absolutely adorable and I just love the colors! You have been one Crazy busy lady!
Hugs!
Nicki

Related Posts with Thumbnails