Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Crazy Quilt Bird Pillow

Okay, isn't is Spring yet?  It's snowing like crazy outside!!!  I'm waiting for Robins and instead I get snow!  What's up with that?  LOL!!!

Well, here's a touch of Spring.  A quick update on my Crazy Quilt Bird Pillow:





If I remember correctly, this block is 10 inches square.  I still have a lot of embellishing to add to it but I thought you'd all enjoy an update.  Don't you just love those colors?  And it does look like Spring! 

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Definitely spring colours - and definitely not what I see when I look outside right now. We did have the sun out today and it was such a relief to see it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails