Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Memory Quilt and Bee Purse

I did some finishing last week on a few things and thought I'd share them today.  First is my Bee Purse:

I was going to save my Bee purse for Summer but I've already had my fill of Winter so I'm using it now.  It's bright and cheery and very happy to look at!

Maybe people who see me in town with my pretty bags think I'm nuts but I don't care.  I love the pretty purses that I make.  I'm not one to stand out in a crowd but these are the exception.  They just make me feel happy.  Happy that I have the gift and ability to make them and happy because I think they're just so pretty to look at.

My other finish is this memory quilt that I made for my cousin.  This is her dad, my uncle and godfather.  Crazy quilts are a wonderful way to create a nice remembrance of someone we love who may no longer be with us except in spirit.

1 comment:

margaret said...

another great purse, and show it off you certainly should.The quilt is a lasting tribute to your uncle very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails