Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another Valentine Cat Doll

My last cat doll for this Valentine's Day:

I just finished this up this morning.  I have to run for groceries and then I'll pull backing fabrics for my cat dolls and get them ready to sew up.  I don't think I can get them stuffed until I get to JoAnn's tomorrow for polyester fiberfill. 

2 comments:

margaret said...

so looking forward to seeing your cat dolls well and truly stuffed and no doubt looking amazing.

DVArtist said...

Hi just stopped in to wish you and your family the best 2013
Nicole/Beadwright

Related Posts with Thumbnails