Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Another Model for my Next Book

I'm told that I accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.  I lean towards being a work-a-holic but what I do just doesn't seem like work to me.  It's a lot of fun to get new ideas and see them come to life and because I work strictly now with my passion, crazy quilting, I can go, go, go like the energizer bunny!

In case you missed it in past posts, I am working on a new book.  This piece is another model:

I'm thinking I will call it "Elegant Sentiments For Crazy Quilting".  The book will contain charted patterns for cross stitching sentiments such as Dream, Believe, Hope, Happy Christmas, Thanksgiving Blessings and so on.  I'm actually almost done with the patterns.  There will be about 60 of them.  But I'm still working on models and yes, there are some that I have not posted here.  So stay tuned for updates!

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

I love the art I love the title.
Nicole/Beadwright

Magpie's Mumblings said...

ooooh - count me in! I'll be poised to order a copy as soon as you have it available (no pressure though).

Related Posts with Thumbnails