Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, June 04, 2012

Kitty Purse Update

I did a lot of weed pulling yesterday.  There's always plenty of weeds.  It was a beautiful day and spending part of it outside felt good.

I also worked a little on my kitty purse:

I want to do some Silk Ribbon flowers around the kitties.

I also added a few of mom's new things to the shop:


Beautiful embroidery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam I love your Mom's pillows they are wonderful eye candy to look at, as always both of you keep up the good work.

Kim B said...

The kitty purse is looking so beautiful. I hope all is well with you. I think of you often too. Big Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails