Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Valentine Cats

I finished up on my Pink Cat Doll yesterday:

The little pink flowers are not the Cast On stitch.  I tatted them while watching television the other day.  Simple little tatted flowers in variegated #8 Perle cotton.  I just sewed them on.

And here are the seam treatments for this piece:


Click here for more Crazy Quilt Seam Treatment Inspiration.

This will be my next Valentine Cat Doll:

I'm going to stitch on this now for an hour before I get myself together to run up to the WalMart.

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

I like your tatted flowers.
The dark reds and white hearts are lovely!

NinaAlekc said...

Very beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails