Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, December 02, 2011

Little Girls In Yellow Roses

Sandie told me that I must stitch in my sleep!  LOL!!!!   Stitching is therapy for me as it is for many people.  I make sure I have plenty of time for it every day.  And I don't always sleep well so it's a good way to spend my early morning hours!  Here's my newest piece:

I've always loved the Victorian images of the little girls in the flowers!  The lace appliques are a bit bright but I'll soften them with beadwork.

My dad's surgery is today so please keep him in your thoughts.

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is so cheerful Pam! Lovely.

Marjolein said...

Very pretty!
I hope everything will turn out fine.

DIAN said...

How pretty those little girls look.

This is the first time I have visited but not the last.

DVArtist said...

Thanks Pam for side baring me LOL.
I have done the same. Your blog too is so pretty and inviting.
I have a candle going for your dad. Hope all is well with him.
Nicole/Beadwright

Cheryl said...

How bright and cheerful this is during out dull and dreary weather. I just added a link to your site with a recommendation of your cookies for Christmas. Yum!

Cheryl said...

You little girls are such a welcome sight after all this dark and dreary weather we're having...plus, they are dosh garn cute! I just put a link up on my blog post about your great cookies. Yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails