Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone who sent me "Happy Birthday" wishes for today.  Your comments, no matter what time of year, truly mean so much to me!  Thank you everyone!

Well, it's December 24th and to date, we've had no measurable snowfalls!  And I am absolutely okay with that! And there's none in the forecast all the way to New Year's so one month of Winter down, 2 months to go.  I can honestly tolerate the cold of the Winter months.  I don't like the bitter cold but we've been around 30 - 40 degrees so far and it's quite tolerable.  It's the snow that I don't like.  I'd much rather look at brown grass than endless amounts of white snow which in time, becomes dirty and ugly looking.  So if Winter continues like it has so far, you won't much in the way of complaints from me!  LOL!!!

I didn't get much in the way of stitching done yesterday.  Just a little bit.  I went to mom's to help her with preparations for this afternoon and tomorrow.  I'll post an update of my current cat doll when I get a little more stitching on it.

For now, I have to get ready for my shopping spree at the antique mall.  I only ask my husband for one thing each year for my birthday.  I ask him to take me to the antique mall so I can walk around and see all the vintage things that I love!  Hopefully, I'll find some nice little do-dads to add to my stitching.  Although I have quite a nice collection, I'm always on the hunt for more beautiful little vintage handkerchiefs!  So perhaps I'll have some new ones to share here with you tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve everyone! 

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

[♥]¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ [♥] [♥] ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ [♥] ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪


Hope your day is full of magic!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Gina E. said...

Hi Pam, I'm sorry I missed your birthday yesterday - Congratulations on getting to the Big Five O! Believe me, it only gets better from now on...apart from the occasional ache as our bones get older :-(
And a very happy Christmas to you and all family!
Hugs from Gina in Oz.
xxxxxxxxxx
PS I found some more lace in our opshop...look for it in the mail in the new year!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Happy birthday Pam (I'd sing, but you REALLY don't want that particular pleasure!). Big birthday hugs to you, and happy Christmas ones too.

Cathy said...

Happy birthday, Pam, and happy shopping!

Related Posts with Thumbnails