Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ECommerce Help For Small Businesses

For my readers who have a Small Online Business, I thought I'd share real quick, a service that I found to help increase traffic to your site. 
Arcadecache - Affordable SEO help for the Small Online Business Owner.
I was having some trouble with my Search Engine Optimization (SEO).  SEO is learning to work with Tags and Keywords so that your site shows up in the search engines and people can find you!

Anyway, Arcadecache is a very reliable and affordable service.  They are well versed in helping Etsy and Ebay shop owners as well as those who have their own domain like I do. 

If you're not getting much traffic or sales, you might want to try Arcadecache.  I'm quite pleased with the fast and friendly, reliable service that they've given me. And they're quite affordable!!!

1 comment:

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Pam, I just saw your Marie Antoinette blocks. They are gorgeous. This quilt is going to be awsome. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see the finished quilt.
Hugs, Pat

Related Posts with Thumbnails