Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Designer Cellphone Cases

I finally had time to do the finishing on these cellphone cases that I stitched last week:

I don't think I could pick a favorite as I really love them both!  Any cellphone, IPhone or Blackberry Phone will fit in these pouches which measure 6 inches high X 4 inches wide.  They are fully lined with a large snap closure.  My purses and pouches are padded (between the layers) for added protection and stability.  I use iron-on fleece!

I have another style of cellphone cases that I make and I sewed up a few blocks a couple of weeks back.  I'm looking forward to stitching on those.

First, I want to do the finishing on my Marie Antoinette quilt which I plan to start on this weekend.

I guess that's my news for today.  We went from 95 degrees yesterday to 65 degrees today.  I can't believe it's June and I have to keep switching back & forth between my Heat and my A/C!  Isn't this some crazy weather?

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Very cute, Pam. Your Marie quilt is a real treasure! How big is it? The weather is crazy here too, seldom over 70. Very weird.

Gina E. said...

Aye, it's crazy weather all around the world, Pam. Melbourne went from Summer to winter in one fell swoop, with only a few nice autumn days to enjoy before we started getting snow on the nearby hills!
Your cellphone pouches are gorgeous - there is no way I would use mine just to carry my phone around! It is on display in my linen room where it doesn't get soiled by grubby fingers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails