Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cards With Glitter

I thought for today, I would share a few of our new handmade Cards With Glitter.  I usually go over to mom's a couple of times a week and one of our favorite things to do is to make cards.  We use vintage greeting cards, recycled newer cards, rubber stamps and loads of sparkly glitter:



These and lot's more can be found in our Cottage Boutique!  Don't laugh, but we're already working on some Fall cards!  We have to work a season in advance!

I had planned on squaring up the blocks for my Marie Antoinette quilt today but I didn't get to it.  Bubba is in the process of repainting the hallway and some of his stuff on the counter in the kitchen where I do my fabric cutting.  Instead, I did some stitching.  It's supposed to be nice tomorrow.  I think I'll do a bit of yard work and then try again to work on my Marie Quilt.

1 comment:

Annesphamily said...

Sweet cards! I love to make cards and these are gorgeous. I appreciate great talent! Have a wonderful Sunday. Anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails