Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy Pink 4th Of July Saturday!

Hello everyone!  Happy Pink Saturday and Happy 4th of July!!!  I'm thrilled to be participating Beverly's Pink Saturday again!  What a fun way to bring the pink blogging community together!

I had a really fun idea as to what "pink" to share this week but I decided I would save it for next week due to the holiday weekend.  I know everyone is out and about and celebrating so for this week, I thought I would share my one and only 4th Of July do-dad:


As you can see, it's not red, white & blue, it's pink and blue!  My mom made this for me a few weeks ago.  She knows I can't stand much in the way of bright colors so she made me a patriotic table mat in soft pastel colors! Very patriotic but soothing on my nerves!

So that's my contribution to Pink Saturday this week.  I'd like to wish everyone a Happy & safe 4th Of July!

And a special thank you to our host Beverly at How Sweet The Sound Blog.  Please hop over to Beverly's blog and visit some of the other lovely pink contributers!

10 comments:

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY AND HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, PAM,
YOU ARE SO RIGHT THAT THIS SHADE OF BLUE AND PINK OF COURSE, ARE VERY SOOTHING COLORS. YOUR MOTHER DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Werna Gail said...

You are so blessed to still have your mom, and it looks like she is very gifted also. What a nice table decoration for the 4th. Hope you have a safe and Happy 4th of July.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY AND 4TH WEEKEND...

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Love it Pam! Very, very pretty!
Happy July 4th and Happy PS!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Theresa Plas said...

Very cute doo-dad Pam! Did you make the stars? Happy 4th and Happy Pink Saturday to you!

Unknown said...

While I like bright colours, my favourite are pastels too. This is very nice. Happy Pink Sturday.

Sherry from Alabama said...

The perfect centerpiece for your table! What a sweet ~ and talented~ mother you have. Hope you gave her a big hug.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Laurie said...

Yes to the pastel colors, what a nice grouping Pam!

NanE said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a post! Your crazy quilts are great!
Have A great Fourth! Nan

fiberdoodles said...

Happy belated Pink Saturday and I hope you enjoyed your 4th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails