Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Chicken Vegetable Soup

As you know, I don't cook! My mom tells people that the only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house! Ha, ha, ha!!!

I do however, boil water and put stuff in it. Then I call it soup. I just made this huge pot of Chicken Vegetable Soup:

Homemade Chicken Vegetable Soup

I haven't tasted it yet but boy, does my house smell good! I was going to make some bread in my Kitchenaid to go with it but I'm getting a little tired now so we'll have a few crackers with it.

I have a little GIVE AWAY if anyone wants it. It's the October/November 2009 issue of Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade magazine:

Semi Homemade Magazine Give Away

I'll gladly send it to the first person who leaves a comment on this post letting me know that they want it. USA residents only please as I will take care of the postage. It's a very nice magazine with loads of recipes and gobs of creative ideas. I'm a "magazine junkie" but I just can't keep them all. I'll talk about my magazine obsession another time.

For now, I'm off to have a bowl of soup and then to wrap my gifts. Happy Sunday!!!

2 comments:

The Mad Stitcher said...

Pam, I would love to have the magazine. Thanks for the offer. I love the look of your soup. I too am a throw everything in a pot and call it soup kind of girl! I bet it is delicious.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Nice to know there's someone else that is obsessed with magazines too! I'm a sucker for anything that Somerset Studios put out; Cloth,Paper,Scissors; and Quilting Arts. That's just the crafting ones...we won't discuss the OTHER ones I either buy or subscribe to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails