Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Goody's To Share Today!

Scott and I went to our favorite flea market this morning and I found a few neat things. First, a bagful of vintage embroidery patterns, none of which I have! They are odd things, most of them hand drawn or perhaps copied from commercial vintage patterns. Anyway, I thought I would share one with you:

Vintage Flowers

I also found some vintage millinery flowers, some glass buttons which the dealer tried to pass off on me as antique but thankfully, I know the difference and a sweet little vintage embroidered towel:

Vintage Embroidery

I didn't get it on the scanner straight! Anyway, I need to wash and press it. I don't know what I liked about it. I see vintage embroidered linens all the time but this just called to me. It's a bit different than what I normally see. I may not use it as a towel but rather sew it into something. I'm not sure yet. I just liked it.

I also have a few more Fractal tags to share with you. I worked these up last week:

Tag 10

Tag 11

You can print these on cardstock and use them on handmade cards or as gift tags. Add glitter to them like I do!

Click on any of the images to go to my Flickr site where you can download the large versions.

Finally for today, I'm going to put my first 3 CQ ATC's together on the cards tomorrow. I'll post a photo when I have them ready.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Thanks for the fun pattern, Pam. One of my recent purchases was a light box, and it's so much easier to copy patterns for stitching now.

There's a new photo of Ginger on my blog now; I can't believe it but she's already two!

Linda B said...

Pam I wish you would share how and what program you create your beautiful cards from.......they are gorgeous. I love the butterfly flitting amongst the marbelized papers.
Linda B.

Gina E. said...

Oh Pam, you wouldn't DARE cut that beautiful embroidered tea towel up, would you? It is so sweet! We don't get anything like that in Australia; I think the Americans have the market for them. I snap them up when I see them on eBay, which isn't very often.
PS Thanks for the XS mag - loved your designs the best as usual!

Related Posts with Thumbnails