Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Father's Day Cards

I haven't done any stitching. But I did promise my mom a new cellphone pouch and I am planning on starting that tomorrow.

Today I kind of felt like just playing so I made some cards:

Father's Day Cards

These are the cards I made for Father's Day. The baseball man is for my dad and the car is for Scott's dad. I don't know where the images came from. They've been on my computer for years! Both were in B/W and I changed them to brown. That gave them a vintage look.

I made some others today too but will save those for another day.

I also hand-dyed some millinery flowers that I took off of a vintage hat. I bought the hat at a flea market back on Mother's Day! Anyway, I finally got around to dying the flowers. I'll try to get a photo for you. They are so pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails