Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crazy Quilt Artists Trading Cards

First thing this morning, I pulled out some fabrics and treadled up 6 tiny blocks for Artists Trading Cards. I have one stitched up already and another started:

ATC CQ 1

ATC CQ 2

I'll wait until I have all 6 of them stitched before putting them on the cards.

I was asked how I put the peacock feather on my June Take It Further Challenge block. I chose a feather that fanned out nicely and using a brush, I applied some fabric glue to the back. I focused mainly the eye part and only added a bit to the top of the strands. I laid it down on the fabric and using a toothpick, I carefully moved the strands of the feather to where I wanted them. I had to be careful with the fabric glue because it will show on the fabric if any wanders off on it's own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails