Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Vintage Lace & Painted Ladies Mystery Kits

First, we just got dumped on with a foot of snow! I know I can't do anything about the weather but that much snow at one time makes me climb the walls! I just can't stand it. I feel so totally trapped and confined. It's so overwhelming. It looks now like the storm has passed and the sun is trying to come out. Sunshine always helps my mood!

I distracted myself this morning by getting my lace packs listed in my Etsy shop. I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to leave me comments about how I should package it up in the future. I'll definately be doing variety packs with the next batch. It never occurred to me until now.

As for shipping internationally, yes, I will do that!! I've changed all my listings but I'm not sure I have it right. If you order from me and the shipping seems too high, drop me an email and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. The "multipal item" shipping thing at Etsy seems confusing to me. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, you can always find my email address on my main Kitty & Me Website.

Ok, now onto my next crazyquilt project:

Blue Painted Lady

I sewed this block up the other day and started stitching on it last night:

Blue Painted Lady 2

I have a ton of these little images of Victorian Ladies In Hats. They're so pretty but I thought they would be even prettier with a bit of color in them. So, I scanned them all into my computer and handtinted each one in my graphic software. Then I gave them a sepia tone. Time consuming but fun! I've always liked pretty hats although unlike purses, I wouldn't be caught dead with one on my head! Anyway, I'm sure you're wondering what the "mystery" is that I mentioned in the title of today's post. Well, I must blatently plug my Etsy shop again and tell you that you'll have to go there to find out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam
I wanted to purchase the following but could not creat an account in ETSY. Is there another way to pay?
Thanks
Shay
shaytoner@yahoo.com

5 Vintage Crocheted Lace Flowers Handpainted

Julia said...

Hi Pam,
Thank you for the mention on your Etsy.
Your etsy is looking great!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Shay,

Yes, if you drop me an email with your order, I can send you a PayPal invoice. Or if you prefer to send a MO, that's ok too. Just email your order to me and we'll go from there.

Pam

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Your things are so pretty. You mention using your graphic software regularly. Do you have any tutorial type things on using it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails