Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Crazyquilting Gifts

I thought you would enjoy seeing several gifts that I made for this Christmas. I couldn't post them until now:

Gift 1

Crazyquilting is a wonderful way to use photographs thanks to commercial inkjet fabric sheets!

Gift 2

I found that beautiful hummingbird pin at a flea market over the Summer. I don't know if it's vintage or not but it was in perfect condition and I thought it would be a beautiful focal point on a crazyquilt piece.

If you would like to see larger versions of these photos, just click on one to go to my Flickr site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gifts! I especially love the hummingbird one! How did you attach the hummingbird to the pillow? I'm new to crazy quilting, and have seen lots of gorgeous pins I'd like to put on crazy quilts. I enjoy your blog!
Jackie M.

Related Posts with Thumbnails