Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Update On Purple Painted Lady Purse

I wanted to share with you, an update on my Purple Painted Lady purse:

Purple Painted Lady

I started adding beads last night. I must admit, the beading is my favorite part! I also started a vine to the left of the lady. I'm still leaning towards some cast-on stitches to go with that vine but I still haven't decided for sure yet. I guess I'll decide when I sit down to stitch! Stop by again tomorrow to see if I used them or not!

Also, if I have any sane quilters who read my blog, I packed up tons and tons of 2 inch charm squares. Perfect for a Postage Stamp quilt:

400 Charm Squares A

I don't know why I cut so many the last time I made a quilt. Maybe I like cutting the squares more than sewing them together! Ha, ha, ha! I know for sure that I like cutting fabric better than hand-quilting!!! Anyway, these are in my Etsy shop in case someone can use them.

1 comment:

Susan said...

1. Thanks for the tutorial on the dryer sheets. I'll probably just buy them from you. =)

2. The purse is going to be stunning. I'm betting that you do use the cast on.

3. I saw those squares last night and am mightily tempted. We'll see how long I can resist. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails