Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another Transfer and Other Stuff


Floral
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
The living room project is progressing. Not fast enough for my tastes but I understand that it only goes so fast.

The wiring for the new ceiling fan is in now. The drywall on the walls doesn't go up to where the new drywall ceiling will be. So, Scott is filling in the gaps every evening when he gets home.

On the Crazy Quilt front, be sure to visit Allison's Works In Progress Blog to see a gorgeous Breast Cancer quilt. This is simply stunning!

My offering today is another of my older "dot" type transfer patterns. I didn't quite get it on the scanner straight but I'm sure you can work with it if you want to. Just click on the photo and that will take you to my Flickr album where you can view a larger version.

I need to get back to my design work. But I'd rather be stitching! Oh, BTW - I've been stitching on my 15 inch peacock quilt and it's coming along nicely. There isn't much I can help Scott with right now so I have some stitching time. Yeah!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails