Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Shamrock Heart And Other Stuff


Shamrock Heart
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, we're just about ready for the drywall on our ceiling in the main part of the living room. We just came back from picking up 6 sheets of drywall so first thing in the morning, we'll be starting to hang it. I hope it goes well. The smell of the old wood just gags me. It's a smell I will not miss!

On the stitching front, this is a pretty little St. Patrick's Day design by Sekas & Co. My aunt is so amused by my love of St. Patrick's Day, she sends me a nice little gift for the occasion every year and I really love that she does that for me. I still need to do the finishing on it. I picked up some twisted cording yesterday in a dark green and hopefully I'll have time to put it together this week. Yes, it'll be another doorknocker!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

That has to be the loveliest St Patrick's Day design ever, Pam! I

Related Posts with Thumbnails