Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Valentine Ornament 4 With Embroidery Day 2

I was able to do some beading on this yesterday. I added quite a few beads as you can see.

I'm painting the other half of the floor today so I should be able to work on it in between coats. I expect to complete it and will share another photo tomorrow if I do.

In answer to Gina's question about taking before/during/after photos of the living room, yes. I believe Scott has been taking photos of the progress. When I have time to transfer the photos from the digi to a CD, I'll share some here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails