Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Blackwork Valentine Cross Stitch Pattern

As you can see, I'm keeping myself very busy until everything is settled.  My muse is on vacation unfortunately but thank goodness for cross stitch huh?

Okay, I've republished my Blackwork Valentine design.  This was the Spring mystery stitch along for 2008.  If anyone missed it, it's available again:

Available as both professionally printed pattern leaflets and as instant digital PDF downloads in my Etsy shop:

http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails