Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

More Cross Stitch Patterns

I'm little by little re-publishing some of my cross stitch patterns.  It's tedious but eventually I'll get them all done and available again.  And, there will be new designs soon!!!

For now, I just released the Crinoline Ladies:

Cross Stitch Crinoline Ladies
And the Autumn Cat:

Cross Stitch Autumn Cat
If you missed these, they are available as both professionally printed lealets and as Instant Digital Downloads in my Magcloud store:  http://www.magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me

And my Etsy shop:  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

I'm also in the process of revamping my blog a bit.  It was kind of cluttered looking so little by little, I'm cleaning it up a bit! 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Pinning all these wonderful designs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails