Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 21, 2017

First Robin Of Spring Cross Stitch Pattern

Okay, so Spring is still 6 months away, but if you start now, you can have this finished in time for Spring!

Little by little, I'm re-working my cross stitch patterns into new leaflets.  This was the mystery stitch along that I did for Spring of 2008.  It's one of my most popular designs:

First Robin Of Spring Counted Cross Stitch Pattern
This is available at Magcloud:  http://magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me

and at Etsy:  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

Digital versions are also available now but only at Magcloud.

The Halloween Mystery Stitch-Along is very popular!!

I have an appointment on Monday morning that I forgot about.  I will be releasing Part 2 of the Halloween mystery on Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

zenuwpees said...

Deux belle grilles
Marie-Claire

Related Posts with Thumbnails