Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Millennium Cats Counted Cross Stitch Patterns

The Millennium Cats were designed in 1999 for the celebration of the upcoming “new millennium”. Because we had no idea what the new millennium would bring, the cats are faceless. I remember there being an overshadowing fear of the internet and all computers shutting down, never to reboot again! LOL!!!

There is one cat for each month of the year and one birthday cat for a total of 13 designs.

It’s hard to believe that it’s been 17 years since I created these little cat designs. They were very popular when I first released them and for those of you who missed them the first time around, I offer them to you now in the new re-published format.

In recent years, I’ve received many requests for these designs. They are perfect for stitching as ornaments, fingertip towels, refrigerator magnets or as a sampler.

In rememberance of the year 2000, which we all survived along with the internet and our computers, I present to you, The Millennium Cats!

Available in Print and Digital at Magcloud:  http://www.magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me

Available in Print only at Etsy:  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Feathers in my Nest said...

I just Love your Kitties~! Mine is Blk/wht male named Morgan because of his eye patch.
I'll try to purchase them next month as I've spent this month's budget.
Blessings, Debra in Ma.

Related Posts with Thumbnails