Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Lots Of Fun Things To Do Here At Kitty And Me Designs

There are a lot of fun things going on here at Kitty And Me Designs!

Pam Kellogg's Halloween Cross Stitch Mystery Stitch-Along
 First, my 2017 Halloween Mystery project is now underway!!  Would you like to see Part 1 all stitched up?  Here is Sharon Cooper's piece:

2017 Halloween Cross Stitch Mystery Stitch-Along Part 1
Sharon's stitching is beautiful and I believe she said it took her about 7 1/2 hours to stitch Part 1.
Part 2 will be available on Monday September 25th.

For my Crazy Quilt friends, in case you missed it, the staff of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine is hosting an ATC Swap!  Our "Share Your Mini's" Artist Trading Card Swap is a fun way to share your work with others!  Click the link above to learn more about it!

Crazy Quilted Artist Trading Card

And speaking of Artist Trading Cards, Renee at Hand Stitched Treasure blog has put together an excellent tutorial on making CQ ATC's!!  If you're not sure of how to make them, you don't want to miss Renee's directions!!  Best ATC directions I've ever seen!

For those of you stitching the Never Ending Sampler Stitch-Along, we will start Panel 3 on November 1st of this year.  I'm giving everyone some time to get caught up on the 1st 2 panels.

Panel 2 of the Never Ending Sampler Stitch-Along
Finally for today, I'm pleased to announce that all of my Counted Cross Stitch Patterns are now available as Digital files.  The Digital Downloads are available at Magcloud.

If you're not comfortable with Magcloud, please contact me and I will make arrangements to manually send them to you via email.

So that's my news for today everyone!  Pick a project for yourself and have some fun!!!


1 comment:

Renee said...

Your cross-stitch patterns are adorable! Thank you for approving the tutorial. I do hope it increases participation in the swap. And I am glad you felt the directions were clear. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails