Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Small Crazy Quilt Blocks

What a nice day today!  Sunny and in the 50's I think.  My daffodils and tulips are starting to peek out of the ground and there are tons of buds on my Magnolia tree!  I sat on my beloved deck for a few minutes yesterday and again this morning for a short time.  DH is going to grill this evening.  The good weather is here! 

I have Cubs baseball on in the other room.  Okay, don't laugh but I love the Chicago Cubs.  They lost to the Phillies the last 2 games but last time I was in the living room, they were winning 4 - 1 in the 5th.  Oh Baseball - the sound of Summer!

I've been stitching on a couple of small Crazy Quilt blocks.  These are both ready to sew together:


Yes, the blue one is a heart.  I finished it up this morning.  If all goes as planned, I'd like to sew up some more purses pieces tomorrow.  I have another friend who need a hug so I'm going to stitch up a quick little cat doll next.  I hope she likes purple.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

How beautiful. Your friend will love the cat. I love mine.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Beautiful!
Here's to Spring and all the energy it brings.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Ah - baseball season - finally!!! I'm a Blue Jays fan through and through. The snow is finally going here and it's supposed to be a lovely day tomorrow, but back to near-freezing next week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails