Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Loads Of Finishes To Share!

I spent yesterday afternoon running my sewing machine and finishing up a bunch of my crazy quilt projects.  It always feels so good to complete things, doesn't it?

These are my most recent Crazy Quilt Hanging Pillows:



I used Vintage Handkerchiefs for the focal point on all of these.  With Flea Market season coming, I thought I'd better use some of the things I picked up last year!

And these 2 little Crazy Quilt Cat Dolls are a Custom Order:


I started stitching on a little gift for my aunt for Mother's Day so I'll photos of that soon.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

My goodness, you've been busy. They are all beautiful.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cute hearts and pillows.
Happy Easter!
xx, Carol

Abby / Linda said...

Love that you used handkerchiefs for these little pillows! Recycle, upcycle beautiful vintage items! Yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails