Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy 100th Birthday Wrigley Field

If you've been following my blog for a few years, you know that I'm a big time fan of the Chicago Cubs.  Today is the 100th birthday of Wrigley Field:

The Cubs are playing the Diamondbacks and they're playing in vintage style uniforms. How cool!

Anyway, I'm at my parents house and we have the game on and we're enjoying the old photos, the old music and the memories of the times we went to Wrigley Field!  So Happy Birthday to Wrigley Field.  A beautiful ballpark and a very happy place to be!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Welllll, maybe not so happy right now since we are trying yet again to climb out of the basement!!

Die Hard I tell ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails