Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Little More Information On Crazy Quilt Gatherings Magazine

I thought I would take a few moments to give you a bit more information on my plans for Crazy Quilt Gatherings magazine. 

First, I have no plan to change the name at this time.  I love the name that Pat chose.  It sums up what the magazine is about.  A gathering of tutorials and eye candy by crazy quilters from around the world.  It's the sharing of ideas, techniques and projects.  What name could be more perfect than Crazy Quilt Gatherings.  The only change that I intend to make at this moment, regarding the name, is to add, "by Pamela Kellogg of Kitty & Me Designs".  I asked Pat if she was okay with me keeping the name and she absolutely was.  Thank you Pat!

My first issue will be the Spring 2015 issue.  I'm starting to make my plans now because I kind of like all my "ducks in a row" so to speak.  I would like to keep this beautiful publication in the same style that Pat has always done it.  Basically, I would like to add to it rather than change it. 

One thing that I need to do, for my own "ducks in a row" mentality is to have a set publication schedule.  The release dates will be as follows:

Winter issue will be released on November 1st, Spring issue on February 1st, Summer issue on May 1st and Autumn issue on August 1st.

Down the road a ways, I will add a tab at the top of my blog with helpful information for anyone who would like to submit projects and eye candy photos for publication.

For now, I'm going to need a little extra lead time for the first issue.  It's quite a way off yet but if anyone wants to contribute articles or photos, the deadline will be November 1st of this year.  Hopefully this gives everyone plenty of time to plan their projects.  Since it'll be the Spring issue, please think about pretty Spring themed projects!

Also, if anyone has suggestions of things they would like to see, I would love to hear them.  Please leave comments or send me an email.

In the meantime, Pat still has 3 more issues to fill with articles, tutorials and projects!  Please her your content!!!

1 comment:

FredaB said...

Congratulations Pam. I could not think of a better person to follow Pat
and do as good a job.

Good luck to you.

Hugs
FredaB

Related Posts with Thumbnails