Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Seascape Progress

I didn't accomplish much of anything yesterday.  I pulled some fabrics for the backs of my Seascapes and I trimmed them up so now they're ready to sewing together:

 I have to run for groceries this morning.  When I get back, if I feel up to it, I'll try and put these together.

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh WOW Pam....these are really lovely!

Unknown said...

Pam, this is very beautiful work! rich and interesting! I love purple most of all :)
hugs from Russia
Masha

Sarah Sequins said...

Wow, beautiful fabric choices! They're absolutely perfect for the seascapes. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails