Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beads For Crazyquilting

I've been looking around over at Kay's Pizazz Beads site and there are some really beautiful things there for Crazyquilting:

I love using crystals on my Crazyquilts because I love the sparkle!!  And I love anything vintage!  I like to stock up on supplies over the Summer so I have plenty of things in my stash for my Fall & Winter stitching!  Ok, so I stock up like a Chipmunk but hey, one can never have too may Crazyquilt supplies!  These are gorgeous! 

Going to head up to the Wilmot Flea Market this morning.  It's going to be a hot one today so I want to get up there early.  Grayslake Flea Market is today too but because of the heat, I think Wilmot is a better choice.  If I find anything cool to stitch with, I'll post again later!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails