Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Easy Taco Salad

I thought I would share my very easy recipe for Taco Salad.  You won't believe how easy and yummy this is!

Ok, so my photo isn't that great but the recipe is awesome!

EASY TACO SALAD

1 1/2 Pounds Ground Sirloin
1 jar Mild Pace Picante Sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons Chili Powder
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
Pepper to taste

Brown the ground sirloin in a skillet.  Add the Picante Sauce and spices.  Simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes.  Serve over Romain lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.  Sprinkle with some Chedder Cheese, add a dab of Sour Cream or a bit of Ranch Dressing and sprinkle with some sliced Green Onions!

I don't do store bought tortilla chips because they're way too salty but I do on occasion make my own with flour tortillas.  I cut them into triangles, place on a baking sheet, lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with bit of sea salt then bake in the oven until crisp.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Happy Halloween, Pam! Another recipe to try. DH might even like it as there are NO beans! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails